I have a plan...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I have a plan... What if I just negotiate with the HR person who will be overseeing my entry into Panasonic's workforce to obtain a few days of annual leaves ? I will explain honestly the obligations that I have as a convertible loan student, what my plans are, what those few days of annual leaves I intend to use for, as well as the benefits to them by allowing me to go for my sponsor's interview.

After all, I did mention to them during my interview that I am a convertible loan student.

I don't mind if I will have to forfeit a few of my annual leaves that will be awarded to me at the end of next year as replacement for those that I hope I would get when I join Panasonic, as long as I won't be penalised from other aspects, especially in terms of my professional records and reputation.


Posted by Nikman Shah at 8:51 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...