What to do?

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

If you have been visiting my blog regularly, you can see that I wrote a lot about starting work. You people must surely be thinking that I worry too much about it, and some of you might even think "Relax la, dah start keje nanti, baru kau tau the reality of it".

Yeah, you guys are right. So I think I won't be writing about it any more. At least the unimportant ones lah. When I actually have started working, where, and how I felt about it, I'll definitely give updates!

Anyway, apart from that, what have I been up to, other than worrying about this starting work thingy? Not much. I spend most of my time at home. When I'm not at home, I would either be going to any mamak shop in PJ to watch football (my current fave is Jamal Muhammad, near the FAM football field, as they have 2 Astro decoders - easy to keep up when 2 matches are playing simultaneously!), going out with my girlfriend, or do something related to starting a job (such as going to Uniten to get my transcript, go for interviews, etc.).

If you remember my previous posts, I initially planned to either watch all my TV series or play PC games till I get seriously bored with them, right? Well, it turned out that I got bored even before starting to watch them! Especially my PC games, where I really don't have any mood to start playing them (except Pro Evolution Soccer 5, of course, which I play regularly). Is this a sign that I'm growing more mature? I don't know... but lately I don't feel like spending my leisure time playing PC games.

Hmmm... it has been some time since I last played basketball. Maybe I'll do that. Some day.

I am becoming bored. I need to do something new!!!


Posted by Nikman Shah at 3:12 am
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...