FYI: I didn't pass the Schlumberger interview

Thursday, January 05, 2006

About the Schlumberger interview. I didn't pass it. Yup. Well, there wasn't actually any email or telephone call by them to notify me of the fact that I didn't pass the interview, but it has kind of confirmed itself by the fact that my friend who was also called for the same interview (different session) the following week had received a telephone call notifying him of his passing the interview. As my session was 1 week before his, surely I would have been notified earlier than my friend, if I were to pass the interview, right?

Well, it's ok actually. No hard feelings. I still have my Panasonic Compressor R&D job offer, which I already confirmed to join. I hope it will be a much better and suitable experience for me.

I really can't wait to start that job. I want to earn money ASAP. Earning my first paycheck will definitely be a very huge personal milestone.


Posted by Nikman Shah at 9:22 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...