I'll start work next Thursday!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Yeah, it's confirmed: I will be starting work at Panasonic Compressor R&D next Thursday, 12th January 2006, insyaAllah. I will have to arrive there at 7.30 a.m. Wow, so early!

Things will start off with a 1-day orientation session, and what's surprising is that I will be the only participant! Hmmm... that will be totally weird, as there will be speakers and presenters during the session, which is normal if they were presenting to a group of people, but only to me? So weird. And what's more, their focus will be totally on me alone. Hehe.

Oh well, at least they'll give me undivided attention to answer all my questions regarding the company, their policies, and the job at hand.


Posted by Nikman Shah at 12:10 am
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...