Something to think about...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Lately since I am about to start work, I've been thinking about these two situations.

Firstly, if I were to get a job offer which would bring me far away (outside Malaysia) from my girlfriend (take note that at that moment, we're not married yet - if we were married, then of course it'll be easy to just bring my wife along), should I be accepting that offer? The job would be something that I like and is suitable for me.

Secondly, if the situations are reversed: my girlfriend gets that likeable and suitable overseas job offer, while I work here in Malaysia. Should I let her go work overseas while I stay here? Should I disallow her from going for that job and ask her to get one locally, disregarding the fact that she might probably not like the job that she would get by staying here in Malaysia? Or should I try to get a job at that country she's going to, for the sake of following her, but unsure about whether I will get a job that's suitable for me (considering the fact that I prefer to work locally)?

What would YOU do when confronted with either one of these situations?


Posted by Nikman Shah at 12:16 am
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...