Some things to consider...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

As agreed upon last week, here are my latest updates. :)

Last weekend, I spent time with my girlfriend. We went to OU and watched Syrianna, which was to me a thought-provoking film, but to others, it might be a confusing and bland story.

Over the past week, I have completed my training with the Prototype team, and have at least gained a bit of understanding about how a compressor works. With further on-the-job training, I'm sure that probably my understanding will be enhanced further.

About my job, I'm not gonna bore you with the details. Simply said, it's quite overwhelming! I have to plan out things that I want to do; if I don't, I might run the risk of not completing all my projects. Currently, 4 projects have been handed down to me, with a possible 5th on the way. 1 final year project dulu pun aku lambat sangat nak settle, inikan 5 project??? A really big challenge for me to overcome. One that I will try my best to handle and solve. :)

Yesterday, I took part in a Winning Eleven 9 tournament at Sunway Pyramid, and qualified for the finals to be held on the 26th of February. This is the first time I qualified for the finals for that particular tournament. Hopefully I'll win or at least get into the top 3 of that competition. :)

Oh, and I got that offer from Motorola. They offered me a job as an R&D Mechanical Engineer in Penang. At first, I thought it was a good opportunity to go there, but considering that I have to move to Penang, and support myself totally on my own, it made me wonder whether that is a really good opportunity, or whether I should just stay with Panasonic.

Now you see why I'm a bit sceptical of accepting that offer.

Of course, regarding the job that will be given, it is a very interesting job. The only stumbling block currently is in terms of finances.

Hopefully, whatever I choose will be beneficial for me. InsyaAllah.


Posted by Nikman Shah at 1:15 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...