WHY???

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Why do those people act so unprofessional? Why can't they do their job without supervision? Why can't THAT technician be consulted without acting soooo kapla one? Why can't they prioritise their jobs based on urgency? Why can't Marketing give more reasonable deadlines to customers? (Heck, why do they deal with customers in the 1st place? Let us R&D deal directly with them!) Why, why, why???

I hate this job. I hate the fact that the non-exec staff are acting so unprofessional towards their job (people yang baik dengan diorang get more attention & leeway compared to newbies & quiet people like me). I hate the small technical challenge but big planning, executing, and management challenge responsibility that comes with this job.

But most of all, I really hate the unprofessionalism of these people. Just do your job as you should, & when I ask for consultation, answer lah elok2. Damn it.

There's a very high (95%) probability that I'll tender my resignation at the start of next week. Tak tahan aku nak stay in this kind of company any more. Syukur laaa my probation period hasn't ended yet.


Posted by Nikman Shah at 11:00 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...