Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm typing this entry while watching the Champions League match between Arsenal & Juventus. Good stuff, especially for me who supports Arsenal. Coz they're leading 2-0 on aggregate. :)

Also bought Coffee Bean's Iced Cafe Latte to help keep me up this early morning. But it doesn't taste quite as good as Starbuck's Iced Caramel Machiatto. I guess it's due to me keeping it in the fridge for a few hours before drinking it.

There goes another RM13.13.

I did write in my previous post that I bought a new handphone. Yup, it is a Sony Ericsson K600i. Bought it coz my previous Nokia 7650 phone malfunctioned. It cannot turn on: the power button finally gave way. But that finally gave me a reason to buy a new phone. And I like Sony Ericsson phones. Their shape, display, graphics, etc are really exquisite.

I'd prefer the smartphone-type ones though, such as their P series, but that's asking too much lah. The P series cost at least near RM2000, if I'm not mistaken. This K600i I bought at a price of RM850. Quite okay lah.

By the way, I strangely got an e-mail from Schlumberger, notifying me for a 2nd stage of interview for a Field Engineer position. Bizarre really, coz my 1st interview with them was sometime in January, if you guys might recall. It's either they are really calling me for the interview or they accidentally e-mailed me that interview request. In any case, I'll ask them this morning to confirm.

The interview will be next Thursday, and I think I'll just go ahead and try. Just for fun and for interview experience. As you again might recall, my 1st stage interview with Schlumberger was disastrous. But it might not have been as disastrous as I have initially thought, if it is true that I did get this 2nd interview.

Entah camna la agaknye interview tu nanti. Kita cuba & lihat...:P


Posted by Nikman Shah at 3:34 am
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...