Well, whaddaya know?

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hmmm... what a weird 2 weeks it has been. Since the time that I blogged about not being able to attend the interview with Mooke's company due to a misunderstanding... well whaddaya know? The end of that week, I got a call from them saying that they agree to reschedule my interview on this just past Monday!

How did the interview go? Schweet. It wasn't too hard, nor was it too easy. Even though I felt the questions being asked were too soft and sometimes irrelevant, somehow I had the feeling that they were trying to analyse me from a different point of view, so I tried to never let my guard down all along the interview. The result? I felt quite confident of my performance, just like how I felt confident after Panasonic's & Motorola's interviews. But we'll have to wait & see what the actual results would be...

And after all that, I forgot to ask them how long would I have to wait before they would announce my results! Mooke, help me out here okay? Do tell me after what period of time should I know whether I pass or not? Or should I do a follow-up call / e-mail?

And after all the anguish, all the frustration, all the pain that I felt during the past few weeks about working here in Panasonic, I somehow was (and am) able to get over them. Slowly. Somehow, I currently feel that all the job that's being given to me is QUITE manageable. I mean, I'm slowly getting used to them.

I guess that's working life for you. As a fresh grad, it will start off as something totally frustrating, but as time goes by, you'll eventually get the hang of it.

Make no mistake though... I'm still leaving. I'm either going to Motorola, or taking up a better offer closer to PJ. Even with me getting used with all these "work", I still don't see a bright future by staying with Panasonic.

Considering that fact, this means that I have around a few weeks left to go before I really have to submit my resignation letter. Probation ends on 12th April... That's less than 2 weeks from now!!! To take advantage of the 2 weeks notice period of resignation during the probation period, I need to submit the letter before that date!

Failing that, I will have a notice period of 1 month, but if possible, I'd like May to be totally free for me to spend time with everyone (and prepare myself) before I would most probably move to Penang...

Let's continue job hunting! (while working...)

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys... I got a new phone. Sony Ericsson K600i. Will talk about it later. Adios!


Posted by Nikman Shah at 9:36 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...