Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Anybody know how the work is at OYL? I got an offer to work for them, and currently in the process of thinking...


Posted by Nikman Shah at 1:09 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...