2 years into the future!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hello world.

It has been a long time since I last blogged. Well, to be exact, it has been 2 years since my last post already! Lots have happened since then. I changed jobs, finally being able to take up my "dream" job (the "" being it was what I thought, but no longer thinks now... more on that later) which is in an oil & gas company. I also got married. And now I'm living in Sarawak. No longer staying in the Klang Valley.

It is surprising what can happen in 2 years' time don't you think? I think 2 years ago, I wouldn't even dream of being able to work in an oil & gas company; let alone staying in Sarawak!

Come to think of it, what could happen in 2 years' time? I wonder...

I'm at work currently so I don't want to spend too much time blogging. Maybe next time guys. Hope it won't be another 2 years to my next post! Heheh.

See ya...


Posted by Nikman Shah at 12:14 pm
|

***


Google

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

I'm an average guy, what else? ;)

Some rantings...

Ideas For Life? Hehe. That's where I work. ;)

Comments anyone...?


My friends and I...

My Website (under construction)
Jan's
Burn's
Faza's
Lini's
Lin's
Juju's
Indra's
Faizan's
Hizam's
Ecstacy's
Kak An's
Nick Prose's
Ezwann's
Mooke's
Wanie's
Aisyah's
Yati's
Abu's
Nik's
Nisa's
Syah's
Teek's
Jordan's
Lutfi's
Syah's
Pakdi's
Ikrom's
B's
Carlotta's
Ezz's
Jojo's
Marina's

Credits...

blogger for engine.
blogskins for the skins.
serendipityq for layout.
hello for the hello program.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

My archives...